Sunday, March 18, 2007

How did I MISS this? (Oh, yeah. Can't afford cable.)

Sometimes I get my news from north of the border.

No, No, not Oklahoma, north of the BIG border, the one with Canada. Catnip tells us that CNN was reporting Friday that "...we've just received a bulletin from the FBI that, and I quote, "suspected members of extremist groups have signed up as school bus drivers in the United States, counterterror officials said Friday, in a cautionary bulletin to police"."

It must not have worked. The American news outlets still reported on the Valerie Plame testimony to Congress, and overlooked the danger to our schoolchildren (which the FBI did say was very low.)

Oh, and I love what Catnip's daughter calls the yellow school busses. "Cheesewagons." Could they be the state transportation for Wisconsin?