Here's the talk given by Obama:
Hmm. McCain. Wears $500 per pair shoes. Can't count how many houses he owns without help of his staff. Admits that after 26 years in the Senate he doesn't know much about economics (not too surprising for a guy who was only graduated from the Naval Academy because his father and grandfather were Annapolis grads and admirals.) Listens to the Austro-Libertarian economist Phil Gramm who appears to have been donated a PhD in economics from the University of Georgia for no real research work and who has only a single publication listed in his Wikipedia entry (a very poor performance for a PhD who taught for eleven years at a research university.)
Here's Barak Obama pointing to McCain's out-of-touch attitude towards the economy and the American middle class:
- Is John McCain stupid?
- THE 'McCain equals Bush III' video
- This is a great Obama ad.
- Does America really need a technologically illiterate President?
- McCain's skimpy resume.
- John McCain as seen by the Arizona media.
- Hardball pundits excuse McCain as too "out of it" to know what his campaign is doing in his name.
- How old did you say McCain is now?
- McCain's desperation shows as he descends into dishonorable lies and stupid gaffes over three months before the election
[H/t to Gregg Sargent at TPM Muckraker.]