Friday, May 18, 2007

Has anyone read "First Post?"

This is not an on-line news source that I am familiar with. I was looking at my own blog, and there was a paid google ad at the top for an article Is Osama bin Laden dead from Typhoid?, so my curiosity get the better of me. I checked out the article and then went to the home of First Post to see if I could find out more about it. All I can say so far is that it is slickly produced, appears British (with a URL ending in UK), and has several articles on subjects that interest me. Osama bin Laden and Paul Wolfowitz.

The Osama article was first published September 23, 2006. I had to go to page 2 to find that. You'd think that there would be confirmation or disconfirmatiion since then, but I have seen neither.

Just wondering what is behind "First Post." Anyone know?

No comments: