Here is a "shoe story" about Katherine Harris, every Democrat's favorite Republican candidate for the U.S. Senate. Or maybe it is a "missing shoes story."
I won't tell you more about it, since that might spoil the surprise, but it really is worth reading. So go read it here. And I'll Say No More.
At least for now.
Earlier Katherine Harris posts:
- Katherine Harris loses fourth Chief of Staff.
- Katherine Harris' problems in the Florida Senate race.
- Update of Katherine Harris of Florida.
- Nelson Crushing Harris in latest poll.
- Republicans are running kooks & Theocrats for Senate.
- K Harris says she is in Senate race to the end.
- Katherine Harris will win florida Republican primary; Rove hates it.
When you consider that Katherine Harris herself was the point-person in stealing the election from Al Gore in 2000 by disenfranchinsing large numbers of Democratic voters (most of whom have not been reinstated to the voter's rolls because of barriers the Republicans have placed in their way) then we should not discount the strong possibility that the Florida election will be filled with fraud and possibly stolen.
See The Republicans stole the 2004 Presidential Election.