Thursday, June 30, 2005

Politics Plus Stuff becomes an on-line Magazine

Without further notice the Blog Politics Plus Stuff will now cease publication. At the same URL there will be a new publication, Politics Plus Stuff - An On-Line Magazine. In this I join Talkleft The politics of Crime, "the online magazine for liberal coverage of crime-related political and injustice news." The Talent Show made this switch yesterday and explains the reasoning.

I will be attempting to get my printer working again soon and place the title "Magazine Publisher" on my business cards as my new occupation. That does have more cachet than "Retired" anyway, right??

And according to the FEC I will get all the priviliges of publishing a magazine instead of just a no-rights blog.



ADDENDUM
I am not the first in this trend, but I'm sure I will be one of the early adopters. For Fun, go to this Technorati search to see some of the other previous blogs who are up-grading to magazine status.

I do hope the paycheck is a little better.

No comments: