Also, if her run for the Senate discourages moderate Republicans from voting, this could mean trouble for the Republican candidate for Governor...
... Charlie Crist, who's been unable to top 49 percent in polls for the gubernatorial race. Meanwhile, support for the Democratic challenger, Jim Davis -- still unknown to two in every five Floridians -- continues to rise, polling recently at 43 percent.Finally, if Republican voters don't show up at the polls, Repbulcan Clay Shaw of Florida's 22d district has been able to maintain only a 4 point lead over his Democratis rival.
Prior articles on Katherine Harris
- What is it with Republican Senate candidates the republicans don't want?
- Katherine Harris ignored FL Republican leaders when they withdrew support
- Katherine Harris loses another aide.
- Some Katherine Harris snark.
- Katherine Harris loses fourth Chief of Staff.
- Katherine Harris' problems in the Florida Senate race.
- Update of Katherine Harris of Florida.
- Nelson crushing Harris in latest poll.