Sunday, March 13, 2005

Hey! Go Foxless! Great Idea!

Found this on Newshounds. I love the idea. Hit FOX where it hurts - ratings and the pocketbook.

I called my cable TV provider and had Fox News deleted from my television. It was simple. I called the Repair Department at Comcast and said I wanted to be "Foxless in America." I then wrote an email to the following:
Reed Nolte, VP Investor Relations for News Corporation rnolte@newscorp.com and
Brian Lewis, Senior VP Corporate Communications for Fox News brian.lewis@foxnews.com and to top it off I copied
rmurdoch@newscorp.com.
I told them that I cannot take the Fox distortion and biased presentation of the news any longer... I can't tell you the immense satisfaction I gained from becoming "Foxless in America."


I don't know who wrote this email, but it is a great idea. We all should do the same. But of course, I cancelled cable entirely.

No comments: