Monday, April 14, 2008

My apologies for the dearth of postings

I am taking a couple of computer courses (web programming and computer security) and it is getting down towards the end of the semester. As a sixty-five year-old returning to school (again) I fear that I have procrastinated by blogging, and now it is catching up with me. So I did two take-home exams and my income taxes over the weekend instead of offering my insights/rants to the readers.

I do the blogging largely to clarify my own thoughts, and there are other ways to learn things, so sometimes the blogging takes short shrift. I hate to disappoint you (yeah, you from the ISP out of Hyattsvill, Md who checked in three times this morning and found nothing new - whoever you are), but there it is. The world does not revolve around blogger and the political blogosphere.

Not yet, anyway. Soon we will have October.

No comments: