Friday, November 30, 2007

Which is the real Rudy? I know! I know! Ask me! Ask me!

Now that the Press is confronting Giuliani on what he has been saying, all of a sudden the good will towards the press has disappeared. MSNBC has the story:
OKATIE, SC -- Giuliani refused to take questions here today about allegations that travel expenses were picked up by obscure city offices when he was mayor of New York City.

“We’ve already explained it,” he said, walking past reporters after a town hall meeting.

Giuliani, who is normally friendly to reporters, bristled past them, and campaign staffers were unusually physical in keeping the press away. Several campaign aides told campaign reporters to return to the press area, and some of his security detail manhandled reporters. On other occasions, reporters have been free to video Giuliani as he is shaking hands and signing autographs after events, and he often informally takes questions from reporters.
He'll say anything as long as you let him and don't question his facts and his narrative. Confront him and you are cut off.

Make you suspicious? It would me, if I didn't already know about the lies and the lurid personal history of serial polygamy and infidelity. For me it is just confirmation.

No comments: