This is the first day of the actual trial, at which time I had not yet begun to index the Firedoglake Liveblogs. This is an index of links to the Firedoglake Libby Trial Liveblogging. I am trying to make it as easy as possible to go read the details of the trial as recorded by Marcy Wheeler (EmptyWheel) of Firedog lake. Do not refresh any more than necessary, as Firedoglake's server is being hit very frequently. That's why it is so slow to load or sometimes comes back reporting "Unable to Connect."
As before the links are in time sequence with the oldest at the bottom and the newest at the top. The numbered links are the actual (paraphrased, not verbatum) live-blogged trial reports by EmptyWheel. In this case it is the opening statements from Fitzgerald (the Prosecutor) and from Wells (the Defense.)
To see all my posts indexing the Liveblog of the Libby trial from Firedoglake, click on the Label "Liveblog" (below.)
- Discussion of Openings And On To Witnesses by Christie Hardin Smith.
- Back At The House by Christie Hardin Smity.
- Other issues.
- 3. Wells’ Opening Statement, Part Two
- 2. Well’s Opening Statement, Part One
- 1. Fitzgeralds' Opening Statement.
- Jury Instructions. The charges against "Scooter" Libby are presented here, along with the elements of proof which must be established to proove each charge.
- Good Morning from D.C. by Christie Hardin Smith.