As before the links are in time sequence with the oldest at the bottom and the newest at the top. The numbered links are the actual (paraphrased, not verbatum) live-blogged trial reports by EmptyWheel.
To see all my posts indexing the Liveblog of the Libby trial from Firedoglake, click on the Label "Liveblog" (below.)
- Evidence prejudicial - but not unfairly so. By Marcy Wheeler. [Added Feb 2, 2007.]
- Libby trial summary by Christie Hardin Smith. [Added Feb 2, 2007.]
- Happy hour buffet. A wrap-up by SWOPA.
- 5. Questioning Agent Bond Part Five.
- 4. Questioning Agent Bond Part Four.
- 3. Questioning Agent Bond Part Three.[Actual testimony begins by FBI agent present when Libby questioned.]
- Legal discussion by Christie Hardin Smith. Christie considers this testimony as going to the heart of the case. Be sure to read it.
- 2. Questioning Agent Bond Part Two[All sidebar]
- 1. Questioning Agent Bond Part one. [All sidebar]
- With Friends like these ... an early morning introduction by Christie Hardin Smith.
Wells Today's attorney for the Defense.
Deborah S. Bond FBI agent who took statements from Libby.
Emptywheel has written the book (literally) on the Plame Leak Case. The book is The Anatomy of Deceit by Marcy Wheeler. Click on the image below to buy it.
Anatomy of Deceit: How the Bush Administration Used the Media to Sell the War and Smear a Critic
[Digby strongly recommends it.]