As before the links are in time sequence with the oldest at the bottom and the newest at the top. The numbered links are the actual (paraphrased, not verbatum) live-blogged trial reports by EmptyWheel.
To see all my posts indexing the Liveblog of the Libby trial from Firedoglake, click on the Label "Liveblog" (below.)
- Jeralyn Merritt (of TalkLeft) further discusses status of the Libby trial at Huffington Post.
- Jeralyn Merritt (of TalkLeft) discusses status of the Libby trial at Huffington Post.
- Emptywheel (Marcy Wheeler) discusses the day at The Next Hurrah and offers the same U-tube presentation as below. The Defense rests tomorrow.
- U-Tube discussion of today and tomorrow, and Jane Hamsher discusses the case.
The Defense has announced that neither Libby nor Cheney will be called as witnesses. Hannah is as close as we get. Defense has three CIA briefers and then will rest tomorrow.
- Jim Marcinkowski discusses the case.
- Jury sent home due to snowstorm. Tedious legal arguments here.
- 3. John Hannah (TYOI) - Part Two.
Cline (C) continues questioning for the Defense, then Fitzgerald (F) begins cross examination.
- 2. Defense calls John Hannah - Part one. Cline for the defense, Hannah called "The Year of Iran. (TOYI)"
The name "the Year of Iran is explained in Marcy Wheeler's book "The Anatomy of Deceit." See my blog sidebar for the book.
- 1. Jill Abramson (JA) called. Jeffress (J) questioning. Bonamici had a single question.
- Christy Hardin Smith discusses which witnesses the Libby team are not calling after all - and why.
Jill Abramson was an editor (not the main one) to Judy Miller at the New York Times.
John Hannah Works at Office of the Vice President, currently VP's NSA. Advising VP on all matters concerning national security and foreign policy.
Jim Marcinkowski former CIA agent who has been publicly outspoken against the outing of Valerie Plame.