As before the links are in time sequence with the oldest at the bottom and the newest at the top. The numbered links are the actual (paraphrased, not verbatum) live-blogged trial reports by EmptyWheel.
To see all my posts indexing the Liveblog of the Libby trial from Firedoglake, click on the Label "Liveblog" (below.)
- Jeralyn Merritt (of www.Talkleft.com) discusses the trial at Huffington Post.
- Jane Hamsher discusses today at the trial over at Huffington Post.
- Politics TV of the day, further discussion of case.
- Glenn Kessler (GK) questioned by unknown Defense Atty (D), Fitz crosses - Evan Thomas (ET) questioned by Jeffress (J), no cross - Carl Ford (CF) previously at DoS questioned by new unk defense atty (D is reused), short cross by Zeidenberg (Z) - legal wranglng on memory defense.
- Robert Novak (RN) cross examined by Fitzgerald (F) - Part two.
- Robert Novak (RN) questioned by Wells (W) - Part one.
- David Sanger (DS) questioned by Jeffress (J), cross examined by Fitzgerald (F) - Part one.
- Bob Woodward (BW) questioned by Jeffress (J), cross examined by Fitzgerald (F) - Part one.
- Walter Pincus (WP) questioned by Jeffress (J) for the defense, cross-examined by Fitzgerald (F) for the prosecution - Part one.
- Early morning legal wrangling.
The prosecution rested last Thursday, so these are defense witnesses.