To see all my posts indexing the Liveblog of the Libby trial from Firedoglake, click on the Label "Liveblog" (below.)
- Summary for the day by Jeralyn Merrit and Marcy Wheeler (A lovely PhD and a gorgeous lawyer.)
- Summary/Discussion by Christie Hardin Smith.
- 5. David Addington questioned Part One.
- 4. Ari Fleisher questioned, Part Three
- 3. Ari Fleisher questioned, Part Two
- A Peek inside the Media Circus (Christie Hardin Smith.)
- 2. Ari Fleisher questioned, Part One.
- 1. Cathie Martin questioned, Part four.
Note: "W" changes from Walton to Wells after the Sidebar is over and when cross examination begins.
- Libby Trial Legal Primer: Hearsay by Looseheadprop
Bartlett, Dan Counselor to President Bush, see bio.
William (Bill) Jeffress the Defense Lawyer cross examining Cathie Martin.
Cathie Martin Cheney's press secretary during the period when Novak was told the classified information that Valerie Plame was a CIA agent and published it.
Walton, Reggie B., Federal Judge. See Biography.
Addington, David S. See Biography. David Addington is the principle theorist of the so-called Unitary Executive in which he theorized that the President as Commander-in-Chief during wartime cannot be restricted by other branches of government. [This according to Marcy Wheeler.]
Ted Wells is an attorney for "Scooter" Libby.