Sunday, August 09, 2009

This is the truth!

Kevin Drum describes his latest problem with corporate America. This was his conclusion, so accurate, routine and mundane as to almost escape notice these days.
...if you wonder why I'm not bothered by the idea of government-funded healthcare, that's why. Frankly, my dealings with the government, on average, are better than most of my dealings with corporations. The government might sometimes provide poor customer service just because they lack the motivation to do better, but corporate America routinely provides crappy customer service as part of a deliberate and minutely planned strategy. I'll take my chances with the feds.
Kevin's right. As customers we are used to getting the crap kicked out of us by the corporations who sell the stuff they want us to buy.

No comments: