- They will defend the status quo. They will push the assertion that the current health care system isn't as bad as it is being painted.
- They will heavily use frightening words and phrases. Obama's plan for health care is
- an "experiment"
- a "risk"
- could "bankrupt the country"
- "dangerously" "change the doctor-patient relationship."
- They will take every possible action to delay the forward movement of the legislation to provide greater opportunities to kill it. This is from the memo itself.
"The Republican National Committee will engage in every activity we can to slow down this mad rush while promoting sensible alternatives that address health care costs and preserve quality," the memo affirmatively declares.
As long as the conservatives can raise enough money from the superwealthy to keep funding the conservative think tanks, keep pumping out the propaganda, to elect their own politicians and to buy off the top leaders of out-of-the-mainstream evangelical churches and keep them politicized, they will continue these anti-social tactics.