Saturday, October 27, 2007

Found this questionnaire at Hullabaloo

How to Win a Fight With a Conservative is the ultimate survival guide for political arguments

My Liberal Identity:

You are a New Left Hipster, also known as a MoveOn.org liberal, a Netroots activist, or a Daily Show fanatic. You believe that if we really want to defend American values, conservatives must be exposed, mocked, and assailed for every fanatical, puritanical, warmongering, Constitution-shredding ideal for which they stand.


This is a really neat form of marketing a book to people on the Internet.

Of course, I find the term "hipster" in the title of category that I fit into a bit insulting, but someone younger then me might not. The answer selections for each question are forced choice, so even if you feel that two might apply, you are required to choose only one. With the very few questions asked, changing a single answer probably changes your category.

Just for fun I went back and chose my second choice on some of the questions. Here is the result:
How to Win a Fight With a Conservative is the ultimate survival guide for political arguments

My Liberal Identity:

You are a Social Justice Crusader, also known as a rights activist. You believe in equality, fairness, and preventing neo-Confederate conservative troglodytes from rolling back fifty years of civil rights gains.

I'd say both are accurate.

No comments: