Saturday, January 29, 2005

European View of George Bush

Thomas Friedman describes the European view of George Bush thusly:

Let me put this as bluntly as I can: There is nothing that the Europeans want to hear from George Bush, there is nothing that they will listen to from George Bush that will change their minds about him or the Iraq war or U.S. foreign policy. Mr. Bush is more widely and deeply disliked in Europe than any U.S. president in history. Some people here must have a good thing to say about him, but I haven't met them yet


I knew there were good things to say about Europeans. Here they display their innate good sense.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I discuss this topic daily myself. I also have a website that talks about design design hosting hosting prestonswebhosting.com web web web web related things. Go check it out if you get a chance.

Anonymous said...

Hi - You have a great blog. I have a webpage about self defense miami I'd like you to visit. Here's the link

Anonymous said...

A good resource for the attorney fraud illinois stock for getting results. Or just buy the domain name if you're interested in the topic of attorney fraud illinois stock .

Anonymous said...

hey speaking of free things try blingo for detroit free pressfree, its free to sign up and you can win free prizes! I just won a free movie ticket! Lets win together!